Basaran’s experienced staff offers shipowners a comprehensive capability to solve their operational and planned maintenance requirements. We have 30 years of experience with Ship Repair and Ship Maintenance. We have the knowledge, skills, and products to make the project a success. With our highly experienced team, we can handle a variety of Ship Repair and Maintenance works.
Programed/routine maintenance is designed to ensure the reliability of equipment before an accident or damage occurs. Unexpected maintenance is designed to correct damages, and unexpected troubles can occur on vessel equipment.
Basaran responds rapidly to any emergency affecting the vessel’s integrity and provides immediate assistance through a full range of 24 hours repair services, such as mechanical works, electrical and electronic repairs, cutting and welding, or any other emergency ship repairs carried out.
Basaran Shipyard can handle ships up to 350 m x 70 m x 13 m for repairing and maintenance. Accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
Ship repair does not necessarily imply the need for dry-docking, as work can be undertaken alongside at berths or sea.
Each project can configure according to the classification societies that meet the client’s needs, requirements.
- Short reaction times and work operations.
- Completion on time and Budget
- Full-service yard
- Secure site with 24/7 surveillance, fully compliant with ISPS regulations.
- All types of ships, boats, yachts, vessels all over the world.
Yacht + Ship Repair + Maintenance Services :
- Sandblasting and painting
- Equipment Remanufacture
- Installation and repair of gallows, mast, dumping tables, and deck equipment
- Shaft repair, replacement, and alignment
- CMS and class inspection deficiencies repair
- Complete pump and valve service and repair
- Interior finish repair and upgrading.
- Large machine shop facility
- Engine overhaul
- Turbocharger overhaul
- Automation and control systems
- Aluminum + Steel hull and structural repairs
- Repairing jack-up barges and offshore rigs
- Laser alignment
- Riding squads for anchorage or voyage repairs
- Main Engines, Auxiliary Engines, and engine room machinery overhauls
- Navigation and communication systems repairs /new installations and commission
- Blasting & Painting
- Propeller Shaft Servicing
- Anchor Chain / Cables Calibration Reading
- Carpentry Work
- Renovation Work
- Cylinder Heads, Pistons, Valves and Shafts Reconditioning
- Turbochargers and Governors Services
- General Repairs in Engine Room
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic System Works
- Hatch Cover Works
- Deck Machineries Works (Cranes, Anchor Windlass, Towing, and Mooring Winches, etc.)
- Electrical, Electronic, and Automation Systems Services
- Tank, Hull, Propeller Cleaning and Coating
- Slop and Sludge Disposal
- Full range of Mechanical Services
- Pipe Repairs of all kinds & Renewals
- Afloat & Anchorage Repairs
- Steel Fabrication, Outfitting, and Engineering Works
- Damage & Emergency Repairs
- Riding Squads/ Afloat Repairs
- Major Refurbishments & Conversions
- Workshop Services
- Automation & Instrumentation Services
- Boiler Services
- Transmission & Propulsion Systems