Expedition Cruise Vessel designs and is equipped to provide customers with an exclusive experience in remote destinations worldwide. Cruise Vessel suited to operate in heavy seas, narrow seas, and ports.
Expedition Cruise Vessel designs with the highest focus on survivability, redundancy, and low emissions to air and sea combined with low noise and vibration levels and excellent sea-keeping capabilities and passenger comfort + safety are the primary criterion for us.
According to the owner’s specifications and ranges, expedition Cruise Vessel designs can arrange simple accommodations to ultra-luxury environments.
Features | Options
- Lounge with 360-degree sight views
- High comfort without noise and vibration
- Low emission and fuel consumption levels
- LNG dual-fuel ( DF )
- Battery + LNG-fueled
- Flexible power plant optimized for operating profile
- Ice-strengthened hull
- RIBs for hands-on polar excursions
- Panorama lounges
- Infinity pool
- Emphasis on best possible onboard logistics
- Fully compliant with SOLAS Safe Return to Port requirements
|Adventurer 80||Adventurer 100||Adventurer 120||Adventurer 140|
|Lenght||80 m||100 m||120 m||140 m|
|Beam||16 m||16 m||18 m||18 m|
|Draught||Up to 4.8 m|
|Speed||Up to 28 knots|