Basaran Platform Supply Vessel designed for Logistics support and transportation of goods, tools, equipment, and personnel to and from offshore oil platforms, rigs, and other offshore structures.
Platform Supply Vessel, the vast deck area with machinery systems, solve the mooring and anchoring requirements. These machinery systems can drive by electric or hydraulic, suit the customer’s preferences, and include anchor windlasses, mooring winches, warping drums, and capstans.
Platform Supply Vessel has very good sea-keeping, positioning, and manoeuvering qualities to service deepwater platforms in high-energy sites such as the very high North Sea.
Our platform supply vessel size starts 50m up to 100m. Deck area starts 400 m2 to 1030 m2. Dimensions, specs can be configured for specific locations or customer needs, requirements.
- New Generation Platform Supply Vessel
- Low standby and operation cost
- Low fuel consumption
- Optimized positioning and speed for cruise and operations
- Firefighting 1
- Low-flashpoint liquids capacity
- Hot water tank cleaning system
- DP2 – DP3
- Environmental Class notation
- MARPOL Annex I, II, IV, and V
- Oil Recovery Operations
- Methanol cargo capacity
- Fire Fighting ship 1, 2x 1200 m3/hr with water spray
- Emergency Towing
- Extended accommodation
- The waste heat recovery system
- Both LNG + Marine Fuel Oils
- LNG dual-fuel (DF)
- Battery + LNG-fueled
|PSV 60||PSV 65||PSV 70||PSV 80||PSV 85||PSV 90||PSV 95|
|Lenght||60 m||65 m||70 m||80 m||85 m||90 m||95 m|
|Width||14 m||16 m||16 m||18 m||20 m||20 m||22 m|
|Draft||4.7 m||5 m||5 m||5.5 m||5.5 m||6 m||8 m|
|Speed||12.5 knots||12.5 knots||13 knots||13 knots||135 knots||15 knots||15 knots|
|Deck Area||400 m2||600 m2||700 m2||800 m2||950m2||1050 m2||1100 m2|
|Deck Loading||5t m2||5t m2||5t m2||10t m2||10 - 15t m2||10 - 15t m2||10 - 15t m2|