Expedition Cruise Vessel designs and equipped to provide costumers with an exclusive experience in remote destinations all over the world. Cruise Vessel suited to operate in heavy seas, narrow seas, and ports.
Expedition Cruise Vessel designs with the highest focus on survivability, redundancy and low emissions to air and sea in combination with low noise and vibration levels and excellent sea-keeping capabilities and also passenger comfort + safety is the primary criterion for us.
Expedition Cruise Vessel designs according to owner’s specifications and also ranges can arrange simple accommodations to ultra-luxury environments.
Features | Options
- Lounge with 360-degree sight views
- High comfort without noise and vibration
- Low emission and fuel consumption levels
- LNG dual-fuel ( DF )
- Battery + LNG-fueled
- Flexible power plant optimized for operating profile
- Ice-strengthened hull
- RIBs for hands-on polar excursions
- Panorama lounges
- Infinity pool
- Emphasis on best possible onboard logistics
- Fully compliant with SOLAS Safe Return to Port requirements
|Adventurer 80||Adventurer 100||Adventurer 120||Adventurer 140|
|Lenght||80 m||100 m||120 m||140 m|
|Beam||16 m||16 m||18 m||18 m|
|Draught||Up to 4.8 m|
|Speed||Up to 20 knots|