Basaran’s experienced staff offers shipowners a comprehensive capability to solve their operational and planned maintenance requirements. We have 30 years of experience with Dry Docking.
The shipyard has large crane capacity total 18 cranes, and also For drydocking 450t Gantry Crane provides the flexibility to move and manipulate vessel modules around the yard and handle heavy lifting on a wide variety of projects.
Basaran has the knowledge and expertise in all aspects of drydock design. We work closely with our clients to understand all their operational requirements and deliver innovative solutions to achieve their objectives. Basaran has the knowledge, skills, and products to make the project a success. With our highly experienced team, we can handle a variety of Drydocking works.
Each project can be configured for specific locations, or beyond the classification societies to meet the client needs, requirements.Accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Large and Small Drydock options up to 300 m x 70 m x 13 m
- 2 x Gantry Crane Capacity up to 450t
- 8 x JIB Crane Capacity up to 80t
- 4 x Mobile Crane Capacity up to 25t
- Full-service yard
- Short reaction times and work operations.
- Completion on time and on Budget
- Secure site with 24/7 surveillance, fully compliant with ISPS regulations.
- All types of ship, boat, yacht, vessel all over the world.
A Wide Range of Dry Dock Repair Services :
- Equipment Remanufacture
- Engine main bearing transplants.
- Main bearing and crankpin surveys.
- Crankpin journal diameter machining in situ.
- In place main bearing machining.
- Repair of cracked diesel engine blocks, cylinders, bedplates and entablatures.
- Refurbishment of cylinder liner landing areas.
- In place In line boring on all engines.
- Engine alignment.
- Stern Tube and A-frame alignment/boring.
- Reboring coupling holes.
- Machine crane pedestal seats.
- Re-bore thruster and stabilizer location bores.
- Rudder housing, blade and horn alignment and reboring.
- Re metal and re-machine worn propeller hubs.