Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/basaranshipyard/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-table-manager/app/site/filters.php on line 90
Our LARS Launch and Recovery System are designed and build for long-term operations up to 4000 meters. Our Lars has multiple types of equipment some of them, an A-Frame (Over-Center) or Telescoping Boom, Umbilical or Wire-rope Winch system Hydraulic Power Unit, reelers and spoolers, cursor rails and drives and controls, etc. You can use in different types of vessels: seismographic survey ships, mega-yachts, military and naval ships, cable ships, oceanographic vessels, offshore submarine rescue craft, hydrographic ships, etc.
Unique portfolio of launch and recovery systems
- AUV Launch and Recovery System
- ROV Launch and Recovery System
- USV Launch and Recovery System
- Diving Launch and Recovery System
- Crane Based Launch and Recovery System
- MoonPool Launch and Recovery System
- Overhead Launch and Recovery System
- Deck Skid Mounted Launch and Recovery System
- Weather conditions, up to sea state 7
- Designed temperature -20°C to 40°C
- Pay-load protection
- Safe, reliable and comfortable operation, assembly and maintenance
- Assistance with mobilization and on-site training.
- Stainless steel fittings, piston rods
- Hazardous zone operation (ATEX)
- Training with Simulation
- Remote control
- 24-month parts and labor warranty.
- Designed and manufactured to meet rules and regulations of all the main statutory bodies
- Custom Solutions for customer requirements